Friday, 17 January 2014

Mint Fluff

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year! Fortunately for you guys it's a bit late for me to do a rather unoriginal reflection of the year so here is just a new outfit post (extremely overdue). The title is rather self explanatory, the top is quite literally the fluffiest thing I own to date.. definitely a good thing! I bought it from topshop along with the boots and skirt *+clone alert*+ (not all at once, I do have some self control :/). Anyway I've been feeling ill the past few days so I'm going to go drown my sorrows with brownies, really bad films and plenty of ps3. Much love Xx



8 comments:

  1. so lovely! i saw that top and decided not to buy it, but this post has convinced me to go back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look bladdy gorgeous babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit, that skirt is gorgeous!!!

    Scribblesbyb.blogspot.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint fluff is gorge! And looving your patent beauties! Brownies are actually the way to my heart! Aha xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore that skirt! Looks stunning on you! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing outfit! love every item <3

    http://piece-of-air.blogspot.co.il/
    https://www.facebook.com/pieceofair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning outftit! Love your skirt and boots! :)

    Check my blog if you got time to kill, kisses! x
    http://blackhair-blackdress.blogspot.fr/ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top must be so comfy!

    irisjuanaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete